Old 11-04-2011, 11:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default How I am planning my summer.

Wildbilly un-binned wrote:
In article ,
Nad R wrote:

For gardening to create natural boards between the flower beds and the
lawn. unless I am missing something here about varmints? It is a half
circle cutting/trench tool for landscaping.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk's_spade a.k.a. Crescent Moon Spade.

I stand corrected, half moon "edger" for the flower beds around the house.

I looked at it too briefly, because I am up to my neck in political
stuff. I'll get back to it, when I've ploughed through my present
reading list.

And then there a

Making Bentwood Trellises, Arbors, Gates & Fences (Rustic Home Series)
(Paperback)
by Jim Long
http://www.amazon.com/Making-Bentwoo...es/dp/15801705
1X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1272814682&sr=1-1

The Australian Decks and Pergolas Construction Manual 2nd Edition
(Paperback)
by Allan Staines
http://www.amazon.com/Australian-Dec...n-Manual/dp/18
7521710X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1247443124&sr=1-1

Another soul like me addicted to books, I feel your pain.

What? Is that because it is stainless steel or porcelain?

I am lost here?

You were writing about the cost of cheese making equipment devouring
your wallet.

Yes, stainless steel everything from milk containers, cheese presses.
Double boilers, home pasteurizer and modified small refrigerator. That is
going to one massive learning curve. Perhaps a yogurt machine and ice-cream
maker later.

Don't forget to go swimin', and smell the roses.

I am too fat and ugly to be seen in bathing suit and I hate roses

Hey, everybody has to look like something. My old Tae Kwon Do instructor
looked like a bowling ball, and could do one arm cartwheels. Intercourse
them, if they can't take a joke ;O))

This is a very small world, my instructor was sixty when I took lessons at
thirty and he could easily kick my ass. I was stronger but he was faster.
Today I just know enough to get my self into trouble.