Old 13-04-2011, 03:23 AM
oldcodger oldcodger is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertjackman View Post
I find it very strange that the flight has not been the most likely fate of these lights. Even if you set them in concrete, as long as the support by the edge, you may only have a row of plastic hangers suit left beheaded. Maybe you can short the diameter of the concrete on the ground the appropriate length of galvanized steel, and then loaded on the fluorescent tubes light assembly.
I`m afraid I cant throw any light on the problem.