Old 14-04-2011, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AL_n AL_n is offline

Default Any 2-stroke strimmer mechanics here?

Hello,

I have a B&Q 2-stroke strimmer which has a problem. The starting chord is
stuck in the out-position and wonn't retract. I am trying to get at the
winding pully etc. to see what is wrong. I removed the main strimming arm,
via 4 screws and can now see a centrifugal clutch (looks like a rusty disk
with a small shaft protruding at the very top, in my photo:

http://tinyurl.com/6xhvczu

How do I remove the centrifugal clutch so that I can remove the main green
plastic casing?

Many thanks,

AL