Old 14-04-2011, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AL_n AL_n is offline

Default Any 2-stroke strimmer mechanics here?

"AL_n" wrote in
:

Thanks for the help, gents. Those spots you both asked about are not
screws; they may be spot-welds. There is no screw down the center of
that square shaft either. I guess the clutch it may be screwed onto
the drive shaft. I will try removing the spark plug as suggested, so I
can lock the piston while unscrewing.

"homelite".. I don't know; There is no brand name on this machine.
Prolly maide in China ehwot?

PS... "ALM" seems to be the brand; I googled the model number which is:
TRY25PGTA

No manual online unfortunately.