Old 16-04-2011, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AL_n AL_n is offline

Default Any 2-stroke strimmer mechanics here?

Baz wrote in
:

"AL_n" wrote in
:

Baz wrote in news:Xns9EC8A1A5CFD88bazfawltycom@
69.16.176.253:

Is this a B&Q strimmer?
If it is then i am not sure it can be fixed, at least not easily and
not permanent.

If you give me the name and model number it would be easy to check.

TRY25PGTA is the model number. I googled that and it seems to be ALM
brand (sold by B&Q)

As it is a bank holiday I think that we are fooked. I have rang this
number with no answer today.

01423 797208

On Tuesday would you ring the number and speak to them please.

ALM manufacture a range of consumable parts and accessories suitable
for all top selling Lawnmowers, Grass Trimmers, Chainsaws and
Greenhouses. Produced in the UK and supplied attractively packaged in
small outers ideal for Garden Centres, DIY and Hardware shops.
ST JAMES BUSINESS PARK, KNARESBOROUGH, HG5 8PJ, UNITED KINGDOM,
T: 01423 797208 | F: 01423 865228

Don't let them sweet-talk you. This IS the company you need to talk
to. If you have no luck go to Consumer Direct and they will, I
promise, sort something out. A new one? Who knows.

http://www.oft.gov.uk/consumer-advice/oft-and-cd/

Best luck
Baz

OK - Much obliged for your help. I'll give that number a call.

Al