Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Brian Dugas

Default Muriate of Potash

That's weird. You say it's KCl, but the bag says K2O. I know you're right,
b/c I have this print out of a post I saved from long ago that said KCl is
sold as Muriate of Potash. I just wonder why the bag i bought doesn't just
say KCl. It would make life a lot easier. Thanks Jody.

Brian

This is potassium chloride (KCl). It's hard to overdose potassium, but I
think KCl has twice as much K as K2SO4 by volume, so adjust accordingly.
Look up the PMDD recipe at www.thekrib.com

Jody

"Brian Dugas" wrote in message
I bought some Muriate of Potash as a Potassium source. I've read before
that this is a usable source of Potassium. All I need to know now is

how
dose it. Here's some info from the back of the bag:

0-0-60
Guaranteed Analysis
Soluble Potash (K20)------- 60%
Derived from Muriate of Potash.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Brian