Old 26-02-2003, 04:27 AM
skim500

Default Don't know anything about roses; what are they worth?

Hello,

We have moved into a new home and the previous owner had quite a
collection of rose varieties (about 24 rose bushes). Each was
different (Lincoln, Chrysler, Bergman) were a few of the names. Each
is mature and leaves are appearing now. The previous owner had
meticulously cared and pruned them before leaving.

We are building a deck in the location of the roses. We hate to
destroy them so are going to put an ad in the Pennysaver. What would
be a fair price to ask for them? We know absolutely nothing about
roses.

Thank you, and sorry if this offends anyone.

skim