Old 19-04-2011, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Cheaper Tomato Seeds

Baz wrote:

Abuse report sent.

Did you feel the OP was touting the discount dealer (even though some of
their seeds apparently didn't germinate)? The price sounds awfully high
for just 10 seeds, but some of the hybrids are dear. I paid US$18
(EUR12.50)for 50 seeds of a rootstock tomato for grafting...
Surely makes my home-saved seeds look like a huge bargain!
I just noticed that there are a bunch of some kind of brassica sprouting in
the driveway (carpark?) where I winnowed some kale and relatives a month or
two ago.
Cold, nasty, drizzly in the northeastern U.S. today; Brits should feel
right at home!

Peace,