Old 20-04-2011, 11:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default How to know the Hydroponics Nutrients Labels Truth?

nancyjones wrote:
Astonishingly, every time you go into your local hydroponics store and
look at nutrient companies' product labels you’re being robbed of the
truth and being forced to make a decision with incomplete information
you would need to make the right choice.

How do you know this? Where is your evidence?

That’s right, you don’t have the right to know the truth or what’s
really in the product you’re paying for.

Why not? Where are you that the law (or its enforcement) is so weak?

Is there anybody who can help me out in this and can give me some more
information on this?

More information on what exactly? How do you propose that people around the
world can help you?

David