Old 20-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Registered User

Question How to know the Hydroponics Nutrients Labels Truth?

Astonishingly, every time you go into your local hydroponics store and look at nutrient companies' product labels you’re being robbed of the truth and being forced to make a decision with incomplete information you would need to make the right choice.

That’s right, you don’t have the right to know the truth or what’s really in the product you’re paying for.
Is there anybody who can help me out in this and can give me some more information on this?
Old 20-04-2011, 05:53 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default How to know the Hydroponics Nutrients Labels Truth?

In article ,
nancyjones wrote:

Astonishingly, every time you go into your local hydroponics store and
look at nutrient companies' product labels you’re being robbed of the
truth and being forced to make a decision with incomplete information
you would need to make the right choice.

That’s right, you don’t have the right to know the truth or what’s
really in the product you’re paying for.
Is there anybody who can help me out in this and can give me some more
information on this?

Do you have a specific question, or do you want to know why the world is
corrupt?
--

Taxes
Citizen$ --- Government --- Corporations --- Top 1% --Where the

Are you better off than you were 30 years ago? 10 years ago?

Thank Reaganomics, a.k.a. Voodoo economics :O(

In the UK, this would be called Thatcherism, a.k.a. supply-side
economics, where the government should intervene only to create a free
market by lowering taxes, privatizing state industries and increasing
restraints on trade unionism.
--
- Billy

Dept. of Defense budget: $663.8 billion
Dept. of Health and Human Services budget: $78.4 billion

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 16 April 1953
Old 20-04-2011, 11:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

nancyjones wrote:
Astonishingly, every time you go into your local hydroponics store and
look at nutrient companies' product labels you’re being robbed of the
truth and being forced to make a decision with incomplete information
you would need to make the right choice.

How do you know this? Where is your evidence?

That’s right, you don’t have the right to know the truth or what’s
really in the product you’re paying for.

Why not? Where are you that the law (or its enforcement) is so weak?

Is there anybody who can help me out in this and can give me some more
information on this?

More information on what exactly? How do you propose that people around the
world can help you?

David