Old 22-04-2011, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Vegetable Seeds

"Anne Underhill" wrote in message
I wonder where people think the best price for vegetable seeds can be had.
I mentioned in another thread that I had found some cheaper tomatoes, and
was immediately accused of spamming and lying by a couple of low-lifes.
Well, I have no relationship with any organisation or company whatsoever, I
am an ordinary gardener who is interested in buying packets of seeds at the
best price.
Any tips please?

Any tips?

Keep posting.

Take NO notice of those who feel they know everything or feel that they
'own' the newsgroup

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.