Old 22-04-2011, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Vegetable Seeds

In article ,
Anne Underhill wrote:
I wonder where people think the best price for vegetable seeds can be
had. I mentioned in another thread that I had found some cheaper
tomatoes, and was immediately accused of spamming and lying by a couple
of low-lifes. Well, I have no relationship with any organisation or
company whatsoever, I am an ordinary gardener who is interested in
buying packets of seeds at the best price.
Any tips please?

Look at Edwin Tucker's - you get more for your money.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.