Old 24-04-2011, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Brownie The Brownie is offline

Default Advice please re Ivy

Snippetysnipped in a few places..

Interesting that you were in the Midlands,, I wonder if I know where
the
blocks of apartments/flats/bungalows are... Coincidence if so.
Was it in the NN8 of Northants, by any chance???

Margaret (???)

LE5 1DD which is Abbots Road and then look for St Mary's Court which runs
behind Abbots Road and between there and St Mary's Avenue. I had to buy 10
St Mary's to get access to the land I had behind my house in Abbots Road.
1971/2

Mike

Oh, I take that to be Leicestershire. Mike. I dont know Leics very well.
Used to travel through a bit at one time,- through Market Harb. and saw
the Triangular lodge from the coach, etc. My late OH was in Glenfields
Hosp. for a couple of weeks, few years ago. Excellent treatment.

Going off Pooter now- a few things to see to.

Margaret