Old 26-04-2011, 06:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Mulching materials

In article ,
General Schvantzkoph wrote:

I'll be grateful for any suggestions or information folks can offer.

Thanks!

Priscilla
urban organic gardener in zone 6

I've been using Mad Mics Mulch, it's based on horse bedding and manure. I
had an incredible tomato crop last year. I got mine from Dr Mulch in
Westford, the closest distributor to you is probably Cambridge Bark and
Loam in Cambridge.

http://www.madmics.com/

Thanks! I'll look into it.

Priscilla