Old 28-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Sultana Wahab Sultana Wahab is offline
Registered User

Location: UK
Default My very first 'green house'

I recently brought a plastic covered 4 tier greenhouse from a well known home value store and its CRAP!
I read the instructions, the plastic beams kept falling off so I taped them up then ripped it off and applied glue instead. Basically disaster.

I'm banning myself from that store and if there is a next time, I'm getting my father to assist me. I brought it thinking it should be easy to set up esp for someone like me. That heap of crap is going to the tip!

CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!

Rant over.

and I don;t have the space for a proper greenhouse.