Old 28-04-2011, 05:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkoph General Schvantzkoph is offline

Default Mulching materials

I got a bag of cat litter, compressed pine pellets I cant figure what to
do with it. My one cat can't figure it out!!

My cats hated the pine litter also, I used it on my walk this winter which
was a mistake because it's still on the walks, the rain hasn't washed it
away. It's not as bad as the clumping litter, I dumped some of that down a
groundhog hole near my garden a few years ago on the theory that dirty cat
litter would drive the groundhogs away. The clumping litter turns into a
slurry and it never goes away, it's still there years later.