Old 28-04-2011, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default first time with climbing rose -- your advice?

Ted Shoemaker wrote:
Wow! This group provides not only gardening advice, but also plant
genocide (Nad R wants to exterminate roses from the planet), political
diatribe (Billy posts an evergrowing list of anticapitalist
sentiments), and advice about keeping the landlord happy (Brooklyn1
advises me not to poke holes in the exterior wall. Yeah, I'll agree
with that!).

Hidden somewhere in there were good replies about growing roses.

What wasn't useful was entertaining; and what wasn't entertaining was
useful.

I like this group.

Thank you for all responses.

Ted Shoemaker