Old 29-04-2011, 06:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Little Purple Flowers In Lawn

In article ,
Ig.Gardener wrote:

EVP MAN;919302 Wrote:
My front lawn is loaded with little purple flowers this year. I think
they may be violets. Any ideas as to how I can get rid of these?

Rich From PA ............ Zone 5-6

I know this is not the answer you were hoping for, especially if you're
trying to get a perfect grass lawn, but you could just enjoy them while
they're there. Butterflies LOVE them!

Dans mes bras. Bravo.

"Nothing is more the child of art than a garden."
- Sir Walter Scott
--
- Billy

Bush's 3rd term: Obama plus another elective war
Bush's 4th term: we can't afford it

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
http://theuptake.org/2011/03/05/michael-moore-the-big-lie-wisconsin-is-broke/