Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Jim Miller

Default how many cardinals for 15 planted aqua?

make sure that your planted tank gives the cards a place to school in some
relative shade. unfortunately i found out that cards are pretty photophobic
and mostly hide in the back of my 3wpg tank where it is least lit.

i'm probably going to give my healthy cards away in favor of some harlequin
rasboras.

jtm

--
Remove NOSPAM for email replies
"Dave M. Picklyk" wrote in message
Hopefully not going too much off this newsgroup's topic: Does anyone know
how many cardinal tetras I can get for my planted 15 gal without over
populating? I hear these guys grow bigger then the neon tetras. Right now I
have 3 small otos, 2 bronze cats, and a beta. I think a nice school of
tetras would be a nice addition to a planted aquarium.

What do you think?