Old 30-04-2011, 04:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default Still nothing ...

Strawberries have been in the ground for just over 3 weeks now , still no
growth - these were dormant plants , packed in a bundle and buried in dry
powdered moss . So today I dug one up, and it looks just exactly like it did
when I planted it .
At least it hasn't rotted . I stuck that one in a small container of water
, I guess we'll see what happens with it sittin' on the kitchen windowsill .
If it starts doing something , I'll wait a bit longer before I plant
something else in that space . If after a week or two it hasn't done
anything I'll plant the rest of my seed taters or maybe some cantalopes or
something there.
--
Snag
Learning keeps