Old 01-05-2011, 04:48 PM
blonde gardener blonde gardener is offline
Registered User

Question Cherry tree broke?

Hi newbie here! I was just wondering if any like minded gardeners could help me?
I have a cherry tree which got blown down with the wind and snapped off however i managed to rescue a branch, it has been in some water for almost 2 weeks now to see if i could get it to grow some new roots but i can't see any as of yet but it is still managing to grow new leaves.
Do any of you know what i could next please.
I am more than greatful for any advice that you can give!

Regards

BG