Old 01-05-2011, 10:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Sweet Peppers

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Nad R wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article ,
alexfleming9 wrote:

Sweet pepper is also known as the Bell Peppers. it covers a wide variety
of mild peppers that, like the chile, belong to the capsicum family. The
best known sweet peppers are bell peppers, named for their bell-like
shape. They have a mild, sweet flavor and crisp juicy flesh. When young
most bell peppers are a rich, bright green, but there are also yellow,
orange, purple, red and brown bell peppers. Red bell peppers are green
bell peppers that have ripened longer and are very sweet. The red
heart-shaped pimiento is another popular sweet pepper. Pimientos are the
familiar red stuffing found in green olives. Other sweet pepper
varieties include cachucha, European sweet, bull horn, etc.

Was this a typing assignment for you?

What kind of brilliance is it to tell a gardening group the barest of
basics about peppers?

Come back when you have a question, or an answer, instead of wasting
space.

Keep on posting as long as it garden related. Free speech zone here.

Garden plants have flowers and leaves and are green. They need sunshine
and water. The ones you don't want are called weeds. You make a garden
by having daddy do most of the work, and then mommy waters it, and I get
to pick anything I want. we are doing this because

Dan made me do it.

LOL, see even the simplest of phases can cheer one up