Old 01-05-2011, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default My very first 'green house'

Sultana Wahab wrote in
:

'Baz[_3_ Wrote:
;919529']"Donnie" wrote in
:
-

Ummmm but it is fit for purpose???
-
It sounds like it isn't fit for purpose.

The OP has tried to repair it and that makes it non returnable, but in
its
purchased state it would not hold up or stay assembled.

Baz

- I do have the receipt and I’m sure the home value store will be happy
to refund or exchange it.
For now, to cut it short, it’s now in father’s possession. My next visit
I must remember to take a picture of the finished product. I’m sure my
father has done a better job it of fixing it up and will use it well. I
think it was just a wrong batch, hmm.
..The plastic green poles were just not long enough or too loose or I
was having a bad moment hence the rant.

Thanks for your responses. I’m still a beginner and will get there
eventually. Next greenhouse could be very small and a midget size just
to start me off lightly. I’ve seen one at the very same store I was
ranting about… no rush as I’ve been told the chillies can be grown
indoors – yay!
best regards, S.

Yes, Sultana Wahab, your chillies can be grown outdoors. They might have to
be the outdoor type though for UK growing.
I wish you good luck and success.

Baz