Old 04-05-2011, 04:05 AM
Ig.Gardener Ig.Gardener is offline
Registered User

Location: Virginia

[/i][/color]
Just noticed my wife has a box of a seed blend called, Bird & Butterfly
Wildflower Blend from American Seed. 2 oz covers 100 sq. ft. and only
cost $1. Mix of annuals and perennials does not need reseeding.[/quote]

I actually have that, as well as the 'Shade Seed' from the same company. I purchased them at Walgreens. The problem I've always run into with seeds of any kind is the birds eat them, even though I covered them with straw to try and protect them, but some did grow. I'll probably put down more as the garden takes shape. Thank you for the suggestion.
Rocks, roots, constant shade and one
Ignorant Gardener