Old 04-05-2011, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Tomato Disaster!

Derek wrote:
A GD tomatoe?? That's a new one to me. Is that a Genetically Deviated
type or Gardener's Delight, or what exactly?

Almost certainly 'Gardener's Delight'

Indeed.

Apart from 'GD' I am growing "Cerise" for the first time , just to
see if its any better than Gardeners Delight , will report back at the
end of the season.

Is Cerise a pink one rather than red? I had a pink tumbler last year (which
may or may not have been /meant/ to be a tumbler, as I had a bit of a
labelling disaster!) which should have been (red) garden pearl, but
obviuosly wasn't. They weren't bad, but not a patch on my favourite (GD!).