Old 04-05-2011, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default Tomato Disaster!

On 3 May 2011 23:11:35 GMT, wrote:

Is Cerise a pink one rather than red? I had a pink tumbler last year (which
may or may not have been /meant/ to be a tumbler, as I had a bit of a
labelling disaster!) which should have been (red) garden pearl, but
obviuosly wasn't. They weren't bad, but not a patch on my favourite (GD!).

well the pictures look red, this is the description from the website

This fantastic new cherry variety is certain to amaze and delight producing heavy crops of small bite sized fruits with a delicious sweet flavour giving you more cherry tomatoes than you’ve ever had. It’s an excellent patio tomato too. Perfect straight from the vine, in salads or Mediterranean style pasta dishes. Mid-early. Indeterminate.

Derek

www.lincolnfuchsiasociety.info