Old 05-05-2011, 03:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chris[_14_] Chris[_14_] is offline

Default Dogwood Question

On May 3, 11:05*pm, Ig.Gardener
wrote:

Just noticed my wife has a box of a seed blend called, Bird & Butterfly

Wildflower Blend from American Seed. *2 oz covers 100 sq. ft. and only
cost $1. *Mix of annuals and perennials does not need reseeding.

I actually have that, as well as the 'Shade Seed' from the same company. I
purchased them at Walgreens. The problem I've always run into with seeds
of any kind is the birds eat them, even though I covered them with straw
to try and protect them, but some did grow. I'll probably put down more as
the garden takes shape. Thank you for the suggestion.

--
Ig.Gardener[/i][/color]

If you want Monarchs, you'd do best to get milkweed. But it's a bloody
nuisance.

Chris