Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Ross Vandegrift

Default Miracle-Gro

In article , Dave Millman wrote:
It won't harm your fish if you don't add too much. If you add too much,
the fish will get bloody welts and die.

That sounds like hard won experience. Let's continue recommending that people
NOT use Miracle Grow, shall we?

No - I think the honesty is an important point here. I come to the
internet over major news and information outlets because individuals
tend to be more honest about specifics than studies. If someone had
success with Miracle Grow, let them shout it from the mountain - and let
you add your advice about safety. Both are really important to someone
like me, who hasn't experimented with all aspects of planted tanks, but
it curious.

--
Ross Vandegrift

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.