Old 05-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Tractorboy Tractorboy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractorboy View Post
Hi,
I'm a newbie here. I've just bought a secondhand 8x10 Alton greenhouse and now must go and dismantle and collect it from the seller.
I'd like advice about the best way to do this...
What a helpful lot you are!
Thank you so much for all the advice. I'm hiring a transit van, but until your unanimity re removing glass, I had planned to move it in sections, fully glazed. Now I think I'll wrap each pane in corrugated paper or bubble wrap. I won't have time to collect it until end of the month - but might crack on with the footings before then.