Old 07-05-2011, 05:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] despen@verizon.net is offline

Default Flox didnt bloom this year? Why?

kentuckynet writes:

We have flox all along our drive and pool, this year was no different
than others...but there were very few blooms! Most years its like a
carpet of blloms.
Im in western kentucky

First I hope you didn't let them see this post, they don't like to
see their name spelled like that, they're very sensitive.

Phlox.

Here in NJ we're more than a month away from blooms. Maybe it's too
early. Otherwise they may need dividing.

One of my favorite plants. They stink up the area in a very nice way.

--
Dan Espen