Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM

Default CO2 reacter set-ups in the USA?

"Aqua" wrote in message ...
Tom,

Nice run down and links.
But I don't like those valves they sell, I've used them and measure
the pH accurately, for another 6.00 $ I'll keep the clipart needle
valves, they are worth the $ and also do much better for branching T
systems with more than a single CO2 line for multiple tanks. A
difference of 6$ is certainly worth this upgrade.

I went to http://www.clippard.com and they have different kind of needle
valves. I think you are talking about series 4 needle valves. They have 8
models. Could you (or someone) please let me know which model is good for a
5LB CO2 tank and for a single aquarium (I am not going to branch the CO2
line).

http://www.clippard.com/store/displa...sp?sku=MNV-4K2

That will make you happy.
But shipping gets you(about 10$). So order a few so you can sell them
off to friends etc since you pay the same for shipping.
Also, ask for the 1/8" brass adapter to the 1/16" thread to 1/8".

You can call them and ask etc also.
Always got good service and have never had any issues with some 60
valves or so I've sold, used, installed etc.
I use one Nu Pro and have used these ever since on all the systems.

I think they are significantly well priced at 10.10$ each. If you buy
10 then shipping adds only 1$ per valve. It's worth the $.

Regards,
Tom Barr