Old 10-05-2011, 04:41 PM
marela marela is offline
Registered User

Default rhubarb seeds

Hello there
This is my first post thank you for letting me join your forum.
I live in surrey i have not got a very big garden mainly flowers
and lawn, but i am sorting out part of the garden to use to plant
vegetable so i am sure i will be asking plenty of question look foward to
getting to know you all.

my sister has rhubarb in her garden, She has just given me a load
of seeds. Is this the best way to start some plants for my garden.
Also at the moment is it ok to grow them in a very large pot

regards
Marela