Old 11-05-2011, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hall Dave Hall is offline

Default Deserted

"Serena Blanchflower" wrote in message
* 'Mike' wrote, On 11/05/2011 11:30:

snip
Thanks Mike, it's good to know that it's not a universal problem!

--
Cheers, Serena

I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours. (Jerome
K. Jerome)

Plenty here, too in Pembrokeshire. Pair of BTs in the box with a camera and
six siskins, up to 22 goldfinches, loads of Chaff & Greenfinches; nine
collared doves, 8 rooks, 3 magpies, one great spotted, not many GTs, though.

The camera is working again but I have a nasty 'hum' on the sound so videos
with no sound for now. Latest pix and video just posted.

--
Dave & Viv are living happily ever after in Pembrokeshire.
www.daviv.com for bird diary and videos.