Old 11-05-2011, 08:03 PM
JimmyPlant JimmyPlant is offline
Registered User

Location: Bristol, England
Question Why do my peppers look like this?

Just over a month ago i planted some peppers from seed. I started them inside on the window cill and when they were approx 4" tall i transplanted them outside. They took well and have grown a lot bigger and i've been well chuffed......Until a member of my family came round and said she had never seen peppers like that before. I used google images to google search every type of pepper plant, to only find not one similar image. Can someone please tell from the pic, what they are or what went wrong. I am first time gardener looking to get serious and would appreciate any help.
Attached Thumbnails
Why do my peppers look like this?-photo.jpg