Old 26-02-2003, 05:51 AM
Dave Thompson

Default Don't know anything about roses; what are they worth?

Where are you located?

I'm sure people will take them for the right price but why not just move
them? They'll survive pretty much anything you candish out.

"skim500" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

We have moved into a new home and the previous owner had quite a
collection of rose varieties (about 24 rose bushes). Each was
different (Lincoln, Chrysler, Bergman) were a few of the names. Each
is mature and leaves are appearing now. The previous owner had
meticulously cared and pruned them before leaving.

We are building a deck in the location of the roses. We hate to
destroy them so are going to put an ad in the Pennysaver. What would
be a fair price to ask for them? We know absolutely nothing about
roses.

Thank you, and sorry if this offends anyone.

skim