Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
linda mar

Default flourish trace vs iron vs excel?

Hi all

more newbie questions.. I apologize if I'm pestering everybody with trivial
questions... (in hopes of not killing off too many plants along the way..)

I just bought some flourish... and from reading the posts, it seems like
many of the plants I would be getting requires lots of iron... (amazon
swords, crypts, apongetons, etc)

I've been trying to decide what other goodies I should get for the plants...
and am a bit confused between the merits of getting flourish trace vs
flourish iron vs flourish excel...

can somebody break the three choices down to why you want to use which
product, and how I would know which to get? (like, do I need to buy iron
tester? etc?)

linda