Old 16-05-2011, 09:57 PM
lannerman lannerman is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvirojonns View Post
Our bounded plantsman acclimated hot water. Seemed connected and humidity friendly. He grew just about aggregate and valved off and on as required. Mr Duncan was a administrator in the Navy in WW2. Married a German war helpmate and had a baby acreage maybe 20 acres. I'd ask for a doz pulled plants and get over 20.
Personally I think insulation is as important ! I have the large 'bubble' insulation inside my greenhouse and a propagator with 40ft of soil warming cables and even last winter, the temp never even got to freezing !
Lannerman.