Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Bigs

Default saw snails on plants in LFS, how to get rid?

"Dave M. Picklyk" wrote:

I came a ccross this LFS that had some really beautiful plants in them! But
they have a slight snail problem. How can I buy the plants and ensure that
no eggs (do they lay eggs?) will be left on the leaves when I manually pick
the snails off? Is there a snailacide or a disinfectant? I know that clown
loaches eat snails but I've seen them eat chunks from some plants in this
newsgroup, and I don't have room for the tykes anyways.

Thanx!! Dave.

Well, get a Zebra Loach my friend! They don't harm plants and they will be
happy to take care of your snails! Sure did the trick in my tank! He's also
fun to watch! If you get one, buy an active one!

Marc