Old 22-05-2011, 09:59 AM posted to rec.gardens
Paul M. Cook Paul M. Cook is offline

Default Floppy herbs

The local grocery store had some really lovely live herbs. They were in
little pots and wrapped in clear plastic like flowers. I grabbed a couple
of rosemary plants. After carefully teasing them from their pots I
transplanted them only to find them all flopped over like limp noodles the
next day. They cannot stand up on their own. They don't have any water
issues except for possibly being too wet. Should I stake them? Just leave
them alone?

Paul