Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Optis

Default plant disease???

Sorry...that was a bit vague before.
Right now I have 3 watts per gallon. All flourescent... aqua-glo and
floraglo bulbs
For fertilizer I'm using. Peat pellets, Black water extract, Leaf Zone
fertilizer, Flourish Excel Organic Carbon source, and pro gro. Also Iron
Tabs for roots...not many .
My ph right now is 7.2. KH is high...
I havent started using CO2...I wanted to try and stay away from having to
use CO2 in this tank with my Arowana, because of ph shifts...I would only be
able to provide it with a DIY system. Maybe that might be a next step...but
my plants seemed to be doing great since I've had it set up...until this
past week.

Optis

"LeighMo" wrote in message
You need to post more info. How much light do you have over this tank?

Are
you using any fertilizer? Injecting CO2?

Leigh