Old 25-05-2011, 12:26 AM
Rei Rei is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
Hi, Tim

I'm trying to find a supplier of decent topsoil around the Barrhill area of South Ayrshire . Would you drop me a line or number with the details of your suppliers / contacts. I'm new to the area and I'm struggling to find anyone,

Cheers Alan
Hi Tim - we're similarly new to Ayrshire (just south of Ayr, mix of heavy clay/stones in our soil) and doing just what you have done. Can you provide the info on supplier and an update of how good it was when it arrived please?
Also can you tell me what you used for creating your raised beds - was it railway sleepers (without creosote!) and if so, again where did you source them? Any other relevant info would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Rei