Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Bob A

Default CF light - allglass or CL aqualight?

Thank you. I read your website a few months back, I would like to
compliment you on it. It was enjoyable and informing. I especially liked
the diary of your experience with one of your tanks. I'll have to catch up
on it.

The Custom Sealife is only $20 more. What I'd like to be clear about is,
are you using the 8800K bulbs that come with it, and recommend them?

thanks,

bob

"LeighMo" wrote in message
I have a 75 gallon tank, with one All-Glass 2x55 and one Custom Sealife

2x65.
The Custom Sealife is a Britelite, which comes with non-actinic bulbs. A

lot
of people say plants love the All-Glass, which comes with the GE 9325

bulbs.
Most people really love the look, too, though I find it a little

pink-looking.