Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
The Pope

Default Java Plants (UK) Sopplyer anyone used them?

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:17:21 -0000, "Mark Trueman"
wrote:

I think that they only post on a thursday, usually arriving the next day.
With all the bad weather the postal service is also up the creek. Id give it
a few more days.

And can you ask the lord to give us some nicer weather please Mr Pope, it
took me 4 hrs to go 13 miles yesterday!!!

Mark

The problem being it's not the first Thursday since I ordered.........

As for the weather I'll have the nuns say a few Hell Marys and pray
for better weather and you know what, I wont even charge you for it!

The Pope