Old 03-11-2010, 03:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy[_3_] Maroochy[_3_] is offline

Default White Lily-4436

Garrapata wrote:

I'm not sure what type of lily

I think it's a Crinum, not a Lily but an Amaryllis

Aha, thank you!!!! Iindeed that is what it is.
I'm a little out of my comfort zone at the moment, we've recently bought a
3.5 acre block in the country. Though mostly native bushland, at some stage,
part of the block has been landscaped (very much overgrown when we bought
it) and I am finding all sorts of plants that I am not the least bit
familiar with.

Once again thank you!