Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Aqua

Default cloudy water, brown algae on walls

What color is your cloud?

If its white it must be bacteria, just leave it. It will go off on its own.
If its green add KNO3 and keep your NO3 level between 5 and 10.

--
Thank You

Dominic Prakash
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

"Sushil Prasad" wrote in message
Hi,

I made my water change last week on my 20 gallon tank with 15 watt light.
The tank is now cloudy with brown algae on the walls. I went to aquarium
shop and he said that i may have distroyed a lot of bacteria in my last
water change. He suggested that i buy CYCLE. But since the PH of my tank

is
not changing (PH 6.5) I think the cloudy water is due to algae spores???

My tank has about 2 large java ferns, 1 amazon sword that is not doing

well
and is slowly dying, java moss
and 2 other stem plants. I have a DIY CO2 and light my tank 10-12 hours a
day.

Can brown algae boom cause cloudy water, should i remove the DIY CO2.