Old 24-01-2011, 12:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default what plant is that?

"M@gd@" wrote ...

Wolf K arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

.... joevan wrote:
.... Wolf Kwrote:
.... M@gd@ wrote:
.... jimmy6 arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
.... ...
.... ... What plant is that?
.... ... What manure is suitable for it?
.... ... How to take care it?
.... ... Why it can be so light green? Is it because of suitable
manure? I saw
.... ... some of the plant is dark green. Why?
.... Ericaceae.
.... =====
.... It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.
.... Common name: Rosemary. Good looking, and good stuff. Beware of
.... over-watering.
.... Wolf K.
.... I am confused. Is it related or what?
.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemary
.... Actually I don't think it's an ericaceae plant (ie, an erica or
.... heather). The picture looks like a rosemary to me. Kinda small pic, wish
.... it were bigger (a lot of programs resize pictures for e-mailing and
.... posting, I wish people would turn that "feature" off.)
.... But I could be wrong, it's happened before. :-)
.... Also around December, a lot places sell rosemary bushes in pots, trimmed
.... to look like miniature Christmas trees. This looks like one of those.

I had one of those, it would get gazillions of small pink flowers in spring
and summer.
The translation I've found for bruyère is Ericaceae, but there are 800
species of it.

Doesn't look like either a Heather or a Rosemary to me, more like a small
conifer.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden