Old 24-01-2011, 09:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Garrapata[_2_] Garrapata[_2_] is offline

Default what plant is that?

What plant is that?

Not sure. My first thought was a juvenile Cypress or Juniper.
Erica not Ericaceae, that means Erica family which includes many plants
such as Arbutus and Rhododendron not just Erica, which this may be.

Has it ever bloomed?

What manure is suitable for it?
How to take care it?
Why it can be so light green? Is it because of suitable manure? I saw
some of the plant is dark green. Why?

You need to identify the plant, which can't be done from your picture.
Take it to a nursery or botanical garden.
Even if we decided that it was an Erica we would need to know the
species because there are lime loving and lime hating Ericas and the
wrong soil would produce the light green leaves.
If it is a Rosemary it might need more light or it might be a variegated
variety - not likely, the leaves are wrong for Rosemary
If it is a Cypress or Juniper it needs more light.
--
Monterey, California
USDA Zone 9