Old 21-02-2011, 09:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Willi Willi is offline

Default Coronella Austriaca, a rare visitor in what I call my garden

Am 21.02.2011 15:51, schrieb Wolf K:
On 20/02/2011 11:37 AM, Willi wrote:
Coronella Austriaca ('Little Austrian Crown' The pattern on her head
reminded somebody of the Crown of the Habsburg Empire) taken in Nov
2005. These snakes are usually very quick. But this one was moving very
slowly due to the autumnal temperatures. So it was easy capture her with
my camera.
Obviously this a scan of a rather small print.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...triaca___1.jpg

Well done.
Wolf K.

Thanks !