Old 20-02-2011, 04:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Coronella Austriaca, a rare visitor in what I call my garden

Coronella Austriaca ('Little Austrian Crown' The pattern on her head
reminded somebody of the Crown of the Habsburg Empire) taken in Nov
2005. These snakes are usually very quick. But this one was moving very
slowly due to the autumnal temperatures. So it was easy capture her with
my camera.
Obviously this a scan of a rather small print.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...triaca___1.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Coronella Austriaca, a rare visitor in what I call my garden-coronella_austriaca___1.jpg
Old 20-02-2011, 10:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:37:37 +0100, Willi wrote:

Coronella Austriaca ('Little Austrian Crown' The pattern on her head
reminded somebody of the Crown of the Habsburg Empire) taken in Nov
2005. These snakes are usually very quick. But this one was moving very
slowly due to the autumnal temperatures. So it was easy capture her with
my camera.
Obviously this a scan of a rather small print.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...triaca___1.jpg

Nice capture of an elusive and beautiful creature.
Old 21-02-2011, 12:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Am 20.02.2011 23:07, schrieb joevan:
On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:37:37 +0100, wrote:

Coronella Austriaca ('Little Austrian Crown' The pattern on her head
reminded somebody of the Crown of the Habsburg Empire) taken in Nov
2005. These snakes are usually very quick. But this one was moving very
slowly due to the autumnal temperatures. So it was easy capture her with
my camera.
Obviously this a scan of a rather small print.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...triaca___1.jpg

Nice capture of an elusive and beautiful creature.

Thanks. I'm glad you like. This is one of about 80 photographs. I chose
it because of the tongue.

G Willi
Old 21-02-2011, 10:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ekom.at,
Willi writes
Coronella Austriaca ('Little Austrian Crown' The pattern on her head
reminded somebody of the Crown of the Habsburg Empire) taken in Nov
2005. These snakes are usually very quick. But this one was moving very
slowly due to the autumnal temperatures. So it was easy capture her with
my camera.
Obviously this a scan of a rather small print.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...triaca___1.jpg

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Your national snake! Pleased to meet it.
--
Sue ]

Old 21-02-2011, 09:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Am 21.02.2011 11:31, schrieb Mad Cow:
In way.telekom.at,
writes
Coronella Austriaca ('Little Austrian Crown' The pattern on her head
reminded somebody of the Crown of the Habsburg Empire) taken in Nov
2005. These snakes are usually very quick. But this one was moving very
slowly due to the autumnal temperatures. So it was easy capture her with
my camera.
Obviously this a scan of a rather small print.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...triaca___1.jpg

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Your national snake! Pleased to meet it.

You're welcome!