Old 27-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Mucky Gardener's Avatar
Mucky Gardener Mucky Gardener is offline
Registered User

Location: In between dreams
Default Chelsea Flower show - No children

The Chelsea Flower show – ‘the world’s most famous flower show’

The web is alive with bloggers stating which is their favourite show garden and the new plants that they simply must have.

What was my highlight you ask? I can’t tell you, because I didn’t go. I couldn’t go. You see, I am a father of young children and so I am prohibited from attending.

Children under 5 are not allowed. Period. I quote from the RHS website; ‘For reasons of comfort and safety, children under five, babes in arms, pushchairs and prams are not admitted to the show under any circumstances.’

Ok so the RHS have one of the best flower shows in the world but I cannot take my 4 year old daughter who loves all things gardening.

You catch my point but if your interested, see my full rant at the link below. Yours, Mucky.